clearshield vs woven wire
20 years serving the whole victoria
One of the strongest australian made security window screens
- Knife Shear Test (AS5039 – 2008)
- Impact Test (AS5039 – 2008)
- Anti-Jemmy Test (AS5039 – 2008)
- Bushfire Standard (AS3959 – 2009)
- U Value, Solar Heat Gain Co-efficiency and Visible Light Transmission testing
- Test reports available on request
15 YEAR WARRANTY
KEEP OUT MORE THAN FLYS
- Insect (mosquito) barrier
- Reduce 86% of solar heat radiation
- Reduce 71% of UV
- Fire Attenuation available up to BAL – 40
- No corrosional staining colour marks in life time
- Vision block from outside, clear vision from inside
ONE PIECE PERFORATED STAINLESS STEEL SHEET NOT WOVEN WIRE
By the year 2000, ClearShield Australia had lodged Australian and International patents and this saw the company develop foreign markets in the Asia Pacific Region.
In 2013 and 2014 , ClearShield Security doors were rewarded the Prestigious Good Design Award .In 2015, ClearShield was one of the ABA100 Winner of the Australian Business Award.
The body of a ClearShield security hinged door is one piece stainless steel sheet from Denmark rather than stainless steel woven wires. This determines a ClearShield hinged security door will perform better when experiencing knife shear and extreme impact.